Spitzkoppe Nature Reserve is one of the favorite locations for astrophotography. But also golden hour worked great for use. If you want to stay in the camp, you can either book the lodge or one of the camping spaces.
- Location: Grosse Spitzkuppe Nature Reserve, Namibia
- GPS Position: 21°50’46.6″S 15°10’57.3″E
- Time: night
- Access: if you sleep inside park 24/7
- Drones: unknown
For these shots I used my Canon EOS 5D Mark III with Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM lens.
Camera Setting for theme picture:
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Focal length: 24 mm
- Aperture: f/4.5
- Time: 1/640s
- ISO: 400
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III camera
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM lens
- plan to stay in the park or close to it