Running around the coastline in Milford Sound, we found this beautiful location and had some fun shooting some photos of each other. This photo spot is located at the public coast and can be accessed 24/7.
- Location: Milford Sound, New Zealand
- GPS Position: 44°40’13.9″S 167°55’24.6″E
- Time: afternoon
- Access: Public place / 24h
For this shot I used my Canon EOS 5D Mark III and the Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8L II USM lens. Shoot against the sun and pull in post-processing the shadows up and the highlights down.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III camera
- Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8L II USM lens
- Focal length: 24 mm
- Aperture: f/8.0
- Time: 1/160 s
- ISO: 100
- beautiful light conditions in the afternoon
- Shoot against the sun
- use lens with wide angle to capture also the surroundings