This is an amazing location, but be sure to be in the early morning when Kuang Si opens, otherwise it will be very crowded. You will find this location on the way to the big waterfall. Just follow the pass, you can’t miss it. And take some swimwear with you, if are while dry season here. You will not regret. During rain season there is too much waterflow to swim.
- Location: Kuang Si, Laos
- GPS Position: 19°45’01.7″N 101°59’37.5″E
- Time: early morning
- Access: morning to evening (check opening hours)
- Drones: currently no restrictions
For these shots I used my Canon EOS 5D Mark III with the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM lens.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III camera
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
Camera Setting for theme picture:
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Focal length: 35 mm
- Aperture: f/8.0
- Time: 1/250 s
- ISO: 320
- early morning otherwise very crowded