The Haw Pha Bang temple is amazing when the sun hits the golden plates and beautiful colours starts to burn. You will find many nice photo locations inside the area of the Royal Palace around the temple. But our favourite photo location was on the opposite street where the way up to Mount Phousi starts.
- Location: Luang Prabang, Laos
- GPS Position: 19°53’28.8″N 102°08’11.7″E
- Time: Golden hour
- Access: 24/7
- Drones: not allowed
For these shots I used my Canon EOS 5D Mark III with the Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM and EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM lens.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III camera
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
Camera Setting for theme picture:
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Focal length: 21 mm
- Aperture: f/2.8
- Time: 1/2000 s
- ISO: 100
- sun brings the glow to the golden temple