A famous spot in Kyoto is Fushimi Inari. This place is accessible 24h a day, but you should visit it in the morning or in the evening, then it is less crowded. There is no exact position, you will find the complete way up to the top of the hill nice photo shots with interesting perspectives.
- Location: Kyoto, Japan
- GPS Position: 34°58’00.8″N 135°46’29.5″E
- Time: always
- Access: Public place / 24h
For this shot I used my Canon EOS 5D Mark II and the Canon EF17-40mm f/4L USM lens. While processing there was nt much to do, the red of the gates is so amazing that you can use the shot directly out of the camera.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II camera
- Canon EF17-40mm f/4L USM lens
- Manfrotto befree tripod
- Focal length: 17 mm
- Aperture: f/4.0
- Time: 1/6 s
- ISO: 1250
- be very early on this spot, otherwise you will not get any spot
- use a stable tripod for the best results
- stay from start of blue hour until sun rise