Check out DJIs new Osmo Pocket handheld camera. It is now on our shopping list.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
One of the most famous photo locations in Bali is the incredible pool of the Hanging Gardens of Bali pool. You need to book at least one night to get to the pool. There is no other possibility. Be before sunrise at the poolside and be so kind to share the location with the other guests. You will not believe how many people are waiting here in the morning to get a photo.
- Location: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- GPS Position: 8°24’48.2″S 115°14’22.1″E
- Time: sunrise
- Access: only for hotel guests
- Drones: only allowed with permission
Are you planning to go to South Africa? At Bookmundi you can find a great summary of the best National Parks. They are also offering great trips and tours in many other different countries. Take a look at there website.
Spitzkoppe Nature Reserve is one of the favorite locations for astrophotography. But also golden hour worked great for use. If you want to stay in the camp, you can either book the lodge or one of the camping spaces.
- Location: Grosse Spitzkuppe Nature Reserve, Namibia
- GPS Position: 21°50’46.6″S 15°10’57.3″E
- Time: night
- Access: if you sleep inside park 24/7
- Drones: unknown
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” – Mark Twain
Borgarfjarðarhöfn is the perfect place to photography puffins. You can come so close to them. Since a short time, there is a hideout, which is a bit warmer than outside. Especially nice if you are in pre-season there. You will be asked for a donation of 1000 isk to enter the hideout, but it is worth it.
- Location: Borgarfjarðarhöfn, Iceland
- GPS Position: 65°32’31.3″N 13°45’18.3″W
- Time: daylight
- Access: 24/7
- Drones: never use drones close to animals
Really nice article about spending more time back in nature at Le Buzz Magazine.